Brooke Ryan: She is full of adventure. She has an endless amount of energy. Today, she decided to do the dishes that were in the sink. She grabbed a large handful of paper towels, filled the sink and began her task. When I found her, she was completely drenched and so was the floor and counter top! It is hard not to laugh!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
christy... Your blog is cute. I'm glad you decided to start blogging. It is so addictive! Your girls are cute. I'm very jealous that you have two. Girls are the best!!
love ya
Hi Christy, Yeah you are blogging. It's so nice to be able to stay in touch this way and see what everyone's doing! Cute girls.-Beth
Welcome to the blogging world! I agree that this is a fun way to keep in touch with all my friends back in Utah. I love hearing about the funny things kids do and it takes place of a scrapbook that I just can't get around to do.
Post a Comment