Yeah!! I was so excited for this day to come. The kids have been getting bored of our daily lives this summer. Braden was so funny when I dropped him off at school. I went to walk him into the school and he just turned and said, " I got it mom." Then I said, "You have to cross the road, I will go with you." Braden, "No, I will look both ways for cars, I got." And off he went. Of course, when he got home, he tried to convince me that he did his homework in class! Mind you he is only in Kindergarten can you imagine as he gets older!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are in trouble!
The girls look sweet but I have a feeling that they are a handful.
He is a cute boy. I bet you are thrilled to have some time to yourself. Think of all the things you can get done. I love having the kids in school. It really is heaven
Braden is hilarious! And of course, he's got it! He's a kindergartener--maybe he and Laityn should spend some time together--He could teach her to cross roads safely (she never looks both ways) and she could teach him her "moves"! The girls look deceptively adorable--We've seen what they're capable of--but hooray for you having a little time to breathe!
How fun! I love the first day of school, and I think that Braden looks just like your brothers
You made it!
Post a Comment