
I don't write a lot of mushy stuff, so this is your warning, if you don't want to read it, stop reading now. So I woke up this morning to this plus a note and
itinerary. My cute and thoughtful husband wrote me the sweetest letter to let me know how he feels about me, which he doesn't do very often, and an
itinerary with the details of what he planned for us to do this weekend. He planned the entire thing, including setting up the babysitters for the weekend and a romantic stay in Logan. What a man. I am so thankful for a husband (and friends) that have noticed the amount of stress we have been under and the importance of a weekend
getaway with just my hubby. I love you James. Thank you for being such a great husband and father. I am also thankful for friends and family that agreed to take on 4 kids for a weekend, including one that has never been left alone (and still sleeps with us!) WOW, how blessed am I.
1 comment:
What a sweet husband. Hope you had a great weekend!!
Post a Comment