Megan and Ashlyn reading together on a chair. It was the first time to the public library. They got to pick out one book each. They were so excited to bring their books home and read them.
The library is my kids' favorite summer "thing". I let everyone get 3 books--thank goodness they give me a print out of everything I check out! Fifteen books is a lot to keep track of.
The girls' doing hair is awesome! Anything that keeps them busy for more than five minutes is worth the mess it makes! Plus they are learning a life skill (ha! ha!)--Someday they'll need all that curling action for the big dance!
1 comment:
The library is my kids' favorite summer "thing". I let everyone get 3 books--thank goodness they give me a print out of everything I check out! Fifteen books is a lot to keep track of.
The girls' doing hair is awesome! Anything that keeps them busy for more than five minutes is worth the mess it makes! Plus they are learning a life skill (ha! ha!)--Someday they'll need all that curling action for the big dance!
Post a Comment