Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fishing With Grandpa

Ashlyn enjoying the boat ride. I was so impressed how well the kids did with their life jackets. They didn't complain about wearing them at all.

James enjoying a nice cuddle with Brooke and Megan.
Braden caught a fish. He was so excited to reel it in. Braden had a blast on his first fishing trip. He keeps asking my dad when they are going to go again.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

How fun! That's a great weekend activity - Christy is that your dad in the picture with the rest of the crew?

Danielle Thompson said...

Fun way to spend Father's Day! I'm sure the dad's loved it--not to mention the kids.

Magic Marker said...

Cute pictures Christy, I just got your e-mail with your phone number finally:) We're having another get together in July when JoElle gets here so plan on coming!