I have become a slacker blogger, sorry. This one is a long one just to get you up to date with what has been going on this summer. We have had a lot of fun and are looking forward to the rest of the summer.

Megan has decided that this is the best seat in the house!!!

Brooke, she is one of a kind!!!

I enrolled the kids in swim lessons this year. Ashlyn enjoyed just being in the water.

Brooke is in the pink swim suit. She had a good time once she got used to the teachers. That was the hardest thing about swim lessons. Brooke acted like she hadn't been in the water ever. When we take her swimming, she is like a fish. Oh well. She still had a lot of fun.

Braden and his class practicing their kicking.

This is Brooke at the zoo. We have been able to go enjoy the animals many times this summer. The kids love to sit and watch the animals for long periods of time.

All three of the girls are in the same nursery class in church. Their lesson was about the eyes. The teacher got the girls these cute sunglasses that they have worn for weeks. They make us laugh everytime they put them on.
1 comment:
I love the picture in the fridge--I think that could be my favorite spot too. All the food you need right at your fingertips and built in air conditioning--you do keep chocolate in the fridge, right?
Post a Comment