Memories...I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:
1. Add a comment on my blog and leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot just do anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I have so many fun memories of you. I remembeI how we use to always clean out our cars together.(it was like every sat) I remember going with your family to Salt Lake during christmas time. Watching movies at your house and laughing for hours.I remember going to mall and spending all the money that we really didn't have. I remember getting our pictures taken together and everyone asking us if we were a couple. I totally post that picture. We did have some good times togther. We really should get together more! I really do miss you:)
"Yield, at least Yield!" is still one of my favorite all time one liners! Remember the FBLA conference in Salt Lake? I have pictures of us sitting, fully clothed, on the edge of the tub and soaking our feet--while drinking pop of some kind. Playing "murdered in the dark" at Corinne's (I think that's her name)house in the raquetball court. Yearbook was a ton a things--you saved me with your picture developing abilities. And could we forget the endless conferences between feuding friends? And I seem to recall many egg throwing incidents and my favorite--the constant cloud of smoke surrounding and trailing behind your car! GOOD GOOD TIMES!!
The memory that is hilarious to you, Brandi, JoElle and me is the memory of staying in the hotel in Salt Lake and Brandi believing someone was going to break in! While she was on the toilet at about 3 in the morning that drunk guy broke the door handle and you called the front desk and took charge. I will never forget that night! (there are tons of memories but that is one of my favorites!)
The hotel experience was a classic. I remember you shooting straight up in the bed and if you would have had a gun it would have been cocked and ready. The How to Host a Murder with Michael...not Mike. Then aften not seeing you in I don't know how long, turning around to see you in the U's institute class talking to this guy I had barely met the week before. (I can't believe we got all our junk in our locker!)
Your big poofy sleeves :) I loved your car and the smoke billowing from behind - you me and Carlon wasting our time as Ben & Brandi would be fighting - watching movies in the basement - your mom's brownies - you me and Danielle checking out houses that were being built especially Corrines..... I can still blackmail you with the singing I have the tape!
So what is the tape. I need to hear that. I forgot about you car blowing smoke behind it. I remember it over heating in front of my house. I remember you and JoELle working at shopko. I remember visiting you guys lots. remember the dances we use to go to at B.y.u. and U.V.S.C.? We did get down. Do you remember the spagetti pan we left in the bath tub? Your mom found it like a week after we had our date at your house. I was laughing over that whole incident the other day. ANyway, lots of memories
Oh, I'm so sorry about your date with Michael, not Mike...that was my fault, wasn't it? I had forgotten about that. oops. We had too many memories to come up with just one...burrying animals at your house, singing take me out to the ballgame while swinging on your play set, floating down the irrigation ditch...what were we thinking? All our cabbage patch stuff...fighting like sisters, sleeping on the deck, sleeping in grandma's backyard, dripping wet sleeping bags at Lake Powell, eating cereal in the wee hours of the morning in our tent, catching lizards...wow, we really did have some great times!
Post a Comment