Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Can School Start A Little Bit Sooner?
I never thought that I would say that, but I am ready to have a couple of hours during the week with only 1 child. These past couple of weeks have been miserable. My laundry is out of control due to sick kids, my housekeeper wouldn't come while the kids were sick, therefore my house is a mess and we started soccer. Yesterday I think was the worst, we were quite busy during the morning, so they kept out of trouble, but the last 3 hours before James came home was horrible. There is coloring all over the fireplace and walls, drywall compound plastered to the freshly painted bathroom wall, and poop on the floor. By the time I cleaned up one mess the other one was happening. I am fearing what is going to happen today. Two more weeks, can I make it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hear ya, I'm ready for school to start so I can have a couple of hours a week with just two children:) We'll go shopping, out to eat and all of the fun things you can't do with just mommy and four...I'm sure you get it:)
Oh Christy! I guess all I can say is that you'll back at that day and laugh...right?
So-- I'm totally feeling for you right now! I really didn't think I was ready for school to get underway--but after this week I'm absolutely ready! Bummer about the coloring on the fireplace--magic eraser and plain old white toothpaste can do wonders for removing crayon--if it's pen--I wish you luck. I'll be down to just one child during Kindergarten hours--crazy!
Post a Comment