Monday, August 25, 2008

Swimming Pool Wanted!?


When Megan came inside looking like this, I wondered what was going on outside. When I went outside I found that Braden had come up with a brilliant idea to turn the sandbox into a swimming pool. Turns out, the sandbox was built well, the water stayed in it for almost a week. The kids had a blast.

3 comments:

lovell said...

oh my, I think I would have pulled my hair out. They are so funny. It looks like what one dosen't think of the other will. You sure do have your hands full. They are cute kids though. Porter is my hard one.

Danielle Thompson said...

Sand+Water=serious mess for mom! At least it was outside and sometimes, if the mess keeps them entertained, it's totally worth it!

JoElle said...

What a clever kid. I'm with Danielle...if they're happy, it's all good. Just throw them in the tub afterwards.