So I enrolled the three oldest kids in soccer!! Braden is a great little player. (I will post pics of him later) The girls think that it is a spectator sport. They much prefer to sit and watch. Every game they become more and more willing to be on the field. Hopefully by the end of the season they will play more than a minute of the game!! At least they are having fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Christy, Brooke looks just like a miniature you! She is darling and I love the soccer games with the parents involved..
Yep! I agree--can you really even call it soccer? Our practices always have at least one round of the Hokey Pokey to regain their attention--and it's nearly impossible to get that ball going in the right direction. Good for James getting out there and helping Brooke!
I remember those days - Kaia never did play one game - but she still talks about it. Go figure.
Post a Comment