Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Kids Say the Funniest Things!
James and I asked Brooke and Megan what they wanted to do last weekend and they both said that they wanted to go see the buffalo. Living in Farmington has many perks, one of those perks are their great walking trails. Everyone was walking along and somehow the girls came up with the conclusion that Sammy (the dog) needed to go potty. Brooke took it upon herself to teach Sammy how to "hold it", by crossing his legs. We looked back, because of course the conversation became extremely interesting :). Brooke was not only telling Sammy how to hold it, but she was showing him how by crossing her legs and saying "look Sammy, do this". I guess it is a good thing that Brooke is showing Sammy the ropes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
At least the dog won't be having any "accidents"! Too bad you didn't have a picture of that little teaching moment!
How funny! Kids are soooo cute:) You need to update your blog more!
That is so funny. That dog is SO loved! I wish I could teach my boys how to hold it!!
I guess the dog had to learn how to hold it from someone...we BOTH know it couldn't come from you. :)
Love ya!
Thanks for letting everyone know my dirty laundry, literally :).
Post a Comment