Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Never leave Brooke alone....

A few days ago, I decided to make some yummy buttermilk syrup for the kids to put on their pancakes. The ids were eating, so I decided to do some catch-up on my laptop. I was sitting at my desk, in the kitchen, ignoring my kids. After a few minutes, I decided that I had better get up and clean-up the breakfast mess. I turned around and oh what a mess did I find. Brooke had poured the buttermilk syrup onto Megan's plate. Then Brooke, Megan and Ashlyn were licking up the syrup like dogs. Oh what a mess did they make. Obviously ignoring my kids is not a good idea.

3 comments:

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

I was really hoping there would be pictures. :)

Danielle Thompson said...

I love it!

Magic Marker said...

I hear ya girl! Can't a mother just have a few minutes?!?