Monday, February 2, 2009

Our Little Dog, Sammy


I can't believe that we have had Sammy for over a year now. Brooke expressed her desire to have a dog the instant she could say dog. Obviously, James and I caved, we purchased one for her and Megan for Christmas. They were so excited. Some friends predicted that after a couple of months, Brooke would forget all about her dog. She didn't. She loves the dog almost as much as she did the day we went and picked him up. This post is for Brooke. She has been trying to talk Sammy into sleeping with her (she sleeps on the top bunk :) James and I encourage it, we are sick of him sleeping with us. So when he cuddled up to her on the couch we had to take a picture.

This is a picture of Sammy and I sleeping. Can you see Sammy's tail?

1 comment: