Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Circus is Living at the Noble's House


Remember when I said that our lives are usually non-eventful? I must have been completely off my rocker!!!

5 comments:

lovell said...

I don't feel so bad now that I've seen your kids in action. HE HE HE!
life is always a circus at our house.

Our dog is a Yorkiepoo. I never thought I would love a dog so much!

Adrienne said...

What makes you think that isn't normal?

Danielle Thompson said...

Well--the bread must have been good----good enough to eat right out of the pan!

Magic Marker said...

These are where the great memories are made. Kids grow up and say, "Remember when we ate out of that pan?" Etc. Enjoy!

JoElle said...

There is no safe place for anything. Kids will always find a way to get something or wait for a moment of complete forgetfulness from us...the moms.