Thursday, April 10, 2008

Definitely Missed My Curfew!

What a great time I had last night. It was so much fun getting together with old friends and catching up. We also realized that we truely haven't changed much! It is great to know that no matter how much time has passed by, we are still good friends. Danielle and Adrienne-Thanks for a well needed relaxing night. By the way, after all that talk about a pic for our blogs, we didn't get one!!

4 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Hey! Right after you two pulled out I remembered the intended blog picture. It was so great to have a night out with the girls. You're right--we're still the same, just a few added husbands and kids. Hope your day wasn't too insane!

Adrienne said...

So - does it mean I'm old if I didn't want to get up this morning? I was on an adrenaline high when I got home - I couldn't sleep! It was nice to just be ourselves.

I'm glad there was no picture then you could really see how tired I was/

lovell said...

Hey I wish I could have found you guys. I would have liked to join in on the fun. Oh Well, maybe next time.

Magic Marker said...

How fun for you guys! Sorry I missed it.