Are you ready to laugh? This was one of those horrible, funny Saturdays. We were headed down to Springville to see family. We have been gone a lot, so I decided to bring along our dog. What a mistake!! He is about 6 months old and is doing okay at potty training, but still needs some work. Sammy, the dog, was sitting on my lap, when he peed. Yeah, your thoughts are correct, it was on me. With dog pee on me, I went searching for some pants that I liked, turbo style. We got back on the road and finally arrived 2 hours later. (It is normally only a 1 hour drive.) The rest of the visit went fine, until we started home. Braden has been trying to talk us into bringing his snakes to our house for a couple of weeks. James and I decided that it would be okay, but with some rules. The main rules was, was that I was not going to have anything to do with them!! We stay a little while longer. My dad and James start putting the kids into the car and find out that the snakes are gone. I thought that it was a big joke, but it is not. So now I have 2 snakes lost in my car, just waiting to slither out and get my toes. The first rule was definitely broken!! Anyone know how to entice snakes out of a car?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
christy I feel for you. I can't believe this was all in one day. Sounds like you had a day to remember. I didn't know you had a dog. What kind is it? Good luck with those snakes. Yuck!
My advice--drive with closed toe shoes until you find the snakes. Or maybe, just don't drive at all until you have de-snaked the car! I'm impressed you even considered the idea--reptiles aren't even an option at our house!
I'm shocked there isn't a "FOR SALE" sign in the window - because if that happened to me there would be.
That's why I say "NO to pets." But I just know that one day my girls will want a cat. I can't believe I used to like cats!
Post a Comment