Monday, January 12, 2009

The Joys of Christmas


Brooke has wanted a bike for awhile. She is the most persistent little thing. She gave up on us getting her one and asked Santa. Santa Delivered. She wanted a blue bike, with a basket, and a bell. She also wanted it to be Ariel. (Ariel bikes are no longer manufactured.) But I think that Santa got it as close as possible. She was so excited to have a basket for Sammy. Sammy wasn't too excited. I was relieved when Sammy didn't fit.....

Did I say that Brooke is a persistent little thing. He does fit. Surprisingly, he didn't act like he was too bugged. I am not sure that we are going to convince her that he shouldn't be riding in it.

Braden really enjoyed this present that the girls got for him. Brooke, Megan and Ashlyn did a good job picking out something that Braden would enjoy.


Even Sammy had a great Christmas! Brooke had to get him a new toy, that is the only way James could get her out of the pet store. She just loves her dog.

Megan was so excited to get her bike. Now if the weather would just cooperate and we could ride them.

Ashlyn and Braden loved their bikes too. It was exactly what they had asked for from Santa.

6 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Love, love, love the dog in the basket! Kids--we would be so boring without them! Glad you had a good Christmas!

lovell said...

I'm so glad you did a post. Your dog is so cute. He is just part of the family.Looks like you guys had a fun time.

Magic Marker said...

Looks like the kids had a great time, and I didn't know you had a cute doggy! Is Sammy a Shih Tzu?

Christy said...

Yes. Brooke got him for Christmas last year.

Kori said...

Christy,
I love that you found us!!! We've been wondering about you and your family for awhile. It looks like Christmas was good for your family and Santa must have left most of his sleigh. Keep in touch.

JoElle said...

It's really been a long time since I've got on the computer. It looks like you had a great Christmas. I'm with you about the Christmas jammies.