Brooke begged and begged for me to cut her bangs because they were getting too long. Well I should have listened. She was in our room watching a video, found scissors and cut her bangs herself. She did an okay job, but they still needed to be fixed. I decided to make it a fun event and took her to cookie cutters and ice cream afterwards. We talked a lot about where and who should be cutting her hair. I would like to think that this will be last time that something becomes a victim of her cutting abilities, but anyone that knows Brooke is shocked it has taken this long. :)
Braden built the snowman. He is a great snowman builder.
Brooke has also tried out her skis and loves them. We will probably need to put her in lessons next year.
Braden and Ashlyn told us that they had never been sledding before, and loved it. Braden even enjoyed the jumps.
We started the month of December with presents containing pajamas. -I decided to give them their jammies on the first day of December because they were Christmas ones and what were we going to do with them after Christmas. So I let them enjoy their Christmas ones all of December. They were excited to start the holiday opening gifts.
Even my mom joined the excitement and bought pajamas that matched Brooke's. Brooke loves it when she buys matching jammies.
1 comment:
Love the snow angels. Your mom is a cute grandma. Not sure that my mom would do that.
Post a Comment